Junior Chaplaincy Team
Within school the Junior Chaplaincy team are a group of pupils from each year group who along with Mr Coyle have the following role:
· To help the school to be a community of faith.
· To encourage pupils to live their faith in daily living.
· To develop good relationships within and beyond the school community.
· To support liturgy, prayer and the spiritual life of the school.
· To continue to develop strong links with local parishes.
· To support through Christ to inspire, learn, achieve and grow.